Bumper stickers–gotta love em. Combining wit, humor and sarcasm, they present truth in style. Remember these all time favorites?
Here are some ideas for accounting bumper stickers:
- Cure insomnia . . . sleep with an accountant
- It’s accrual world
- CPA: I might be certified, but I’m not crazy.
- I’m not a liability, just look at my assets
- I love accounting
- It took an accountant to catch Al Capone.
Be an accountant with conviction
- I’m one cute tax deduction
- Chicks dig accountants
- Not without my ledger
- A good accountant is a debit to the profession
- No, in the red is not a good thing
- Warning! I have a calculator and know how to use it
- Are you crying?
There’s no crying!
There’s no crying in accounting!
- Balance this!
- Audit this!
- I’m an accountant! Don’t attempt this at home.
- Not just another pretty deduction
- Mild mannered CPA by day, sexy dude by night
- Save a horse, ride an accountant
- Honest accountant–Numbers don’t lie, people do
- I’m a 10-key assassin
- Wear a necktie and release your inner accountant
- Do not make me use my accountant voice
- Instant accountant . . . just add coffee
- Filing single, looking to file jointly
- Accountants rock
- Have you hugged an accountant today?
- Warning: accountant with an attitude
- Don’t make me count before my first cup of coffee
- You mess with accounting, you mess with me
- I’m an accountant. I’m really that boring
- I am the accountant your mom warned you about
- GAAP clothes
- Debits go on the window side
- My spouse is so accrual, he/she doesn’t depreciate me any more.
Care to suggest some others?
Debit and credit – - David Albrecht