I never knew there were so many different ways for accountant’s to celebrate. Here is the Top 10 List of Things Accountants Did On Accountant’s Day, 2010.
10. Started work three minutes late.
9. Danced “We Are the Champions” upon uncovering boss accountant’s math mistake.
8. Marched around drill field to debit-credit cadence.
7. Changed batteries in calculator.
6. Ran the tax code through shredder.
5. Snacked on Diet Coke and Cheese Puffs.
4. Wrote every total and subtotal in red ink.
3. Stepped on sidewalk crack.
2. Left office 10 minutes early.
1. Stayed up all night counting sheep.
Debit and credit – – David Albrecht