The AICPA 2010 Accounting Competition has reached the semi-final stage, where the public (that’s you) can vote (November 11 – November 19) on the best presentation. Voting is a wonderful way to support students.
The advancing teams are from these schools:
- The Citadel
- Elms College
- Ohio Dominican University
- Pittsburg State University
- University of St. FrancisSan Jose State University
- San Jose State University
- University of Southern Indiana
- University of Tennessee
- University of Texas at Dallas
To view each seven minute video presentation and vote, click here.
Congratulations to every student team that entered. It might sound trite, but you are all winners.
Worth mentioning are two student presentations that make excellent use of the video medium. The first is the Green Assets team from Ohio Dominican University. The second is Eco Consulting team from the University of Texas at Dallas.
To vote, click here.
Debit and credit – – David Albrecht