Over here at The Summa, I have a separate list of things for which to be grateful.
- My favorite bloggers: Francine McKenna (re: The Auditors), Jim Peterson (re:Balance), Sara McIntosh (Sara McIntosh), Caleb Newquist (Going Concern), Tom Selling (Accounting Onion), Adrienne Gonzalez (Jr. Deputy Accountant), Ed Ketz (Accounting Cycle) and Edith Orenstein (FEI Blog). Gang, you are all my favorites, so the order is meaningless. You each inspire me. As a group, you have been so kind as to let me join your world.
- Bob Jensen and AECM. My colleagues in the world of academic accounting. I would know nothing about accounting of any importance if it weren’t for Bob and AECM.
- The House of Lords, and its grilling of the audit industry (aka Big 4). It’s about time someone in government embarrassed these big firms.
- My readers, who remain faithful despite my inability to post on a regular basis.
- My students, who keep me connected to the good in accounting.
- Skype, which keeps me connected to my family.