(1) A series summarizing the arguments of seven prominent opponents to the U.S. adoption of IFRS.
- Shyam Sunder–IFRS Critic (Yale professor)
- Charles Niemeier–IFRS Critic (PCAOB member)
- Ray Ball–IFRS Critic (Chicago professor)
- Ed Ketz–IFRS Critic (Penn State professor)
- Tom Selling–IFRS Critic (consultant, retired Thunderbird prof)
- Bob Jensen–IFRS Critic (Trinity professor, emeritus)
- David Albrecht–IFRS Critic (Concordia professor, was of Bowling Green)
(2) Other key essays
- Global financial markets, regulation and accounting standards
- More on the Free Flow of Capital and IFRS
- One world-wide accounting language?
- Economic consequences and the political nature of accounting standard setting